Game Change: Lean Six Sigma Training and Cerification › Discussion Forums › New to Lean Six Sigma › Welcome to the Game Change Bootcamp.
- AdministratorSeptember 17, 2021 at 4:43 pm
A community of continuous improvement professionals who will support you during and long after the learning is over.
This platform was developed from the ground up to provide learners with an interactive, engaging, and flexible learning environment and resources which are accessible on any device, at any time. It comes with messaging tools and discussion boards to connect you with your peers and tutors, so you can be sure there will always be someone to talk to if you need help during and after your training is complete.
We encourage you to share your ideas, experiences, thinking, insight, objectivity, and knowledge to help lead, plan and execute change.
Please feel free to post any questions here about the features provided on this Bootcamp learning platform.
We hope the conversations that take place on the Bootcamp will be energetic, constructive, free-wheeling, and provocative. To make sure we all stay on-topic, posts might be reviewed by the moderators.
We ask that you to please adhere to the following guidelines :
· Search before you post. Many questions have been asked before. Prior to posting, please make a good faith effort to determine if a similar topic has been previously discussed.
· Stay on topic. Replies should be answers to the original question. Try not to create sub-conversations in a thread as it complicates reading.
· Be concise with your questions. Nothing solicits responses more than a well-thought-out problem statement (in the form of a question), accompanied by as much data as possible so please be comprehensive but also brief at the same time.
· No personal attacks. These are conversations in which we debate ideas and learn. Criticize ideas, not the people behind them.
· This forum is not a medium for user or business advertising or self-promotion. This includes linking to your own content found elsewhere or contacting group members separately to promote any commercial interests. Please do not use signatures – you may include as much biographical and promotional (including contact information) that you like in your user profile. Please do not post open jobs or resumes.