Terms and Conditions
- Intellectual property: All content on the Site, including text, still and animated images, databases, programmes, cgi, etc., is the exclusive property of Game Change or its licensors and is protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Use of Site Content: Game Change hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable license for an undetermined duration, revocable at any time without cause, to access, display, download as technically required for displaying, and print one copy of the content displayed on the Site on any single computer solely for your personal internal business use, provided that you do not modify the Site content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site content. Printing pages of the Site is authorised only as a private copy for the exclusive usage of the copyist within the limits of the UK Intellectual Property Act 2014. Creation of a hypertext link to the Site without frames is authorised to the home page of the Site https://www.game-change.com excluding any other address. The Site provides you with an explicit feature to e-mail certain contents to a friend. You are responsible for the usage of this feature which is intended for private correspondence only, excluding, in particular, any posting to a mailing list. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site content without Game Change’s prior written consent.
- Personal access code: Only users of the Site who have a personal and confidential access code provided by Game Change shall be authorised to use the restricted areas of the Site. You are responsible for use of the Site in compliance with its usage and with this agreement. You shall ensure that no other person has access to the Site. In the event that you have knowledge of another person accessing the restricted areas of the Site, you shall immediately bring this to the attention of Game Change and confirm the information by registered letter. In the event of a dispute, you agree that information recorded on the Game Change servers with respect to use of the Site, and in particular, the personal access codes assigned to you, which may be subsequently produced by Game Change shall be also considered as conclusive proof between the parties.
- Disclaimer: The information provided on the Site is subject to change without notice. Game Change does not guaranty that such information is accurate, complete, or adequate, or that the information has been checked by Game Change. Any information provided in the Site is provided as a guide. Game Change recommends that you consult a professional and that you supplement the information by yourself. Game Change disclaims any responsibility relating to the information contained in the Site and disclaims any responsibility arising from negligence or otherwise concerning such information. Game Change does not guarantee that the Site will perform without errors or continuously.
- Jurisdiction: By using this Site, you agree to these terms and conditions without prejudice to any contractual or tort actions Game Change may take. Any litigation related to interpretation or performance of the contractual terms defined in this document shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and the governing law shall be the substantive Law of England.
Unless otherwise noted all material is copyright of Game Change LSS Ltd.
Copyright 2021 GAME CHANGE
All rights reserved