Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification will take you on a hands-on learning journey that will help you develop the skills you need to create and implement actionable plans that can help your organization serve customers effectively and efficiently.
This Practitioner Level course sets out with an understanding of the fundamental principles of the Lean and Six Sigma, tools and techniques and the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) process improvement roadmap. It focuses on how to collaborate to identify process waste, solve problems, manage change and implement significant and sustainable results.
By elevating your problem solving and analytical skills, you will return to work, able to develop and support a continuous improvement culture within your organization. A culture that is capable of confidently creating and sustaining innovative efforts.
How you benefit
- Learn how to lead process improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma principles and toolkit using the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) methodology
- Equipped to deliver customer satisfaction, business efficiency, on time and on quality productivity improvements in any organizational context
- Roadmaps for performance-oriented results: Access resources for creating vision and setting direction to guide individuals, teams and organizations to create a continuous improvement culture that is capable of confidently creating and sustaining improvement efforts
- Facilitate good decision making through the use of statistical data driven tools and techniques
- Acquire the mindset and skills to collaborate with others to identify waste, solve problems, manage change and implement significant and sustainable process improvements
- Return to work able to develop and support a continuous improvement culture within your organization.
Green Belt Training and Certification is designed for team members, supervisors, project manager’s, functional and technical experts, consultants, senior executives from a wide variety of manufacturing, service and transactional organizations;
- Seeking to learn new problem solving approaches to develop and integrate cutting-edge best practices into their business processes and organizational culture.
- Participants coming in groups/teams to collaborate on Action Learning Project tailored to their organization’s context.
Interest in developing practitioner level continuous improvement skills
Exam and Certification
Online Exam: 30 questions
Duration: 40 min.
Pass mark: 70%
Achieve 70% pass mark in the Green Belt multiple choice final exam
Our Live Virtual Classroom courses leverage the power of technology to allow you to join from anywhere in the world to connect and engage live with instructor’s and peers just like in a classroom.
Featuring the same course content, world-class engaging, interactive teaching and diverse participants you can expect from face-to-face learning this new blended format includes virtual and online learning to deliver the insights and tools you need to bridge the gap between theory and real-life execution.
Delivered over 12 weeks that combines video lectures, real-life examples, discussions and quizzes to bring the key concepts to life. Each week of content follows a very clear path to facilitate learning for busy professionals. Our learning platform allows participants to learn at their own pace during each week, by viewing the content, completing assignments and engaging in discussions, taking on average 3-5 hours per week to complete.
Last but not least, the course provides a ready-made support network via our online learning platform where you can get in touch with Master Black Belt experts and fellow participants facing similar challenges.
The online material allows you to complete a significant portion of work flexibly – at your own pace, wherever you might be. Preparation completed online is then pulled into Live Virtual sessions, helping you make the most out of your time in class to apply the learning and to ensure you fully understand the topics.
- Purpose built instructional videos recorded in our media studio
- Interactive exercises and quizzes
- Cases, readings and additional resources
- Online discussions, guided by Master Black Belt’s and teaching assistants
As a course participant, you will complete approximately 34 hours of online material supported by virtual instructor led sessions. We have split each block of preparation into manageable chunks of time.
Throughout the online preparation modules, there are discussion points which will be drawn upon during the virtual classroom sessions, ensuring a direct connection between learning online and in the classroom.
There are 3 live Instructor-led Virtual Sessions, 6 hours duration each.
Like the other participants, you will bring your experiences to the classroom for in-depth and stimulating learning sessions with your fellow participants and Master Black Belt instructor’s, you will take a collaborative approach to the subject matter allowing you to;
- Consolidate knowledge and understanding
- Share your professional experience
- Master Black Belt instructor’s challenge your ideas
- Apply your knowledge to real-world cases
The core modules are structured progressively around the DMAIC methodology which allows you to apply learning from your course into the workplace rapidly. By accessing course materials at any time and leveraging the diversity of experience within your cohort, you’ll come up with innovative ideas and solutions to personalise the tools to your own situation and make an impact back at the workplace.
The breadth of topics covered in your core modules will give you the confidence to a clear set of priorities to create an action plan that can be used immediately upon your return at work.
- Make a positive impact to change and improvement projects at your workplace
- Adopt a learn by doing approach to apply learning outcomes to a real world scenario(s)
Curriculum and Course Format
Next Course Starting in
Instructor-led Live Virtual Sessions
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3|
|16th Jan – 2023||20th Feb – 2023||29th Mar – 2023|
|27th Mar – 2023||24th April – 2023||24th May – 2023|
|22nd May – 2023||26th June – 2023||26th July – 2023|
|24th July – 2023||21st Aug – 2023||20th Sep – 2023|
|18th Sep – 2023||16th Oct – 2023||23rd Nov – 2023|
|21st Nov – 2023||18th Dec – 2023||16th Jan – 2024|
Virtual Instructor-led sessions take place live via Zoom between 09:30 to 15:30 BST / 08.30 to 14:30 UTC
Estimated time to complete
Course Fee (excluding VAT)
- 34 hours eLearning with Integrated Roadmaps and Quizzes (12 month access)
- Additional 18 hours Instructor-led Virtual Classroom
- 12 month free access to Green Belt Bootcamp Learning Platform, Toolkit, Case Studies and Downloadable Resources
- Green Belt Online Exam and Electronic Certificate
- Unlimited Practice Exams and Re-sits free of charge
- Email Tutor support via discussion groups
The quickest, easiest and most engaging way to get individuals and companies on track with Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools.